Sunday, August 9, 2009

Controversial Studios

This is a place to voice opinions with no hurt feeling and no strings attached. No face to face fear. I need a place like this. In real life I often times am scared of sharing my feelings on controversial issues where there is not black and white answer. This blog is for gray areas. Beliefs and people will not be attacked but questioned. First I should tell you about myself. I am a Christian mother of 2, my husband is in the navy and my life is very hectic and I love it. I became pregnant with my first son my senior year of high school and graduated with a baby bump. My second I had 17 months later. I love them to death. My husband and I have had many problems but we both learned that we don’t need to feel love but we need to choose to love each other even when we are being brats. I am 19 years old, will be 20 next month, but I feel like I have been an adult for a long time. I am not judgmental towards others and love making new friends even those who have opposite opinions as I do. Feel free to write about anything. If you want me to post a blog about an issue write me and I will be more then happy to post it. I will try to post a new one at least once a week. Hopefully much more then that!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment