Friday, October 16, 2009

San Diego


We are being stationed back in San Diego next month. This means i get to go back to school taking GE classes and finish Cosmo school. I get to finish something for me. the last three years i have cast so many things for myself aside for my family but i feel it is time that i can do both. I'm house hunting right now so many good choices! i am excited to be living in the same place for 3 and a half years getting to make it feel a little more like home, decorate my kitchen the way i want be able to buy furniture without feeling like a waste because we will only be there for a few months. It feels so wonderful knowing we have a paycheck. my family all lives there and i have never missed our annual Christmas party and i was afraid this was going to b the first year i wouldn't be there. hey i get to use my zoo passes i bought in April!

just happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment