Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions


New years resolutions are meant to be shared. Once shared they are not to be judged, looked down on, or offend. They are decisions made by that individual that they shared in order to find accountability and support. The decision is for that person making it.
I knew my new years resolution was controversial but it is a decision my husband and i have been discussing and decided together that it was a choice we wanted to make.
This year i want to find an amazing family to be a surrogate for. I have watched first hand the miracle in action. I have the ability and i love being pregnant and would love to do it for someone and give them the opportunity to have a family of their own. That is my decision and new years resolution.

Have a wonderful day and make your dreams become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment