Thursday, October 22, 2009

new! santas little helpers! super cute! i also do customs!


my sister in law... ironically also named Victoria Rocca, gave me the idea for these. they are fun to make... PS i make all of these be hand. i like being hands on with my work, it takes longer but it is more personal! these are also 2.50 (plus shipping if needed.)
Snow man and gingerbread ones to come. modifications to any are completely fine (may cost extra)
below is for shipping in the united states email me if you would like the shipping cost for outside the US at usanavictoria@yahoo.com

I am sorry i am not sure if they would get to you in time if i sent them now, but if you are willing to take the risk email me at usanavictoria@yahoo.com
and they will be back up next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment